
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
12:31 PM |
Since now is Sunday, let me list out all the weekend homework. 1) Animal Farm Essay 2) Comprehension & Summary 3) Chemistry Paper 4) 2 Life Science Papers I only like practical. But this is so ironical cos Science is my favourite subject. Mrs Chong got so excited describing him and all his "ways". If you are not from MG, You won't know what I'm saying, But oh... Mrs Chong. When they brought out the subject of his big pouch, Mrs Chong was like oh! oh! And took Natalie's pencil case and put it at her side.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! And when she described her When he was reading newspaper, Leaning to the side like a feminine freak... She was like, "I'm never going to talk to him when he is reading the newspaper anymore." Then when she asked him his age, he said, "I'm not as young as you think." Then she said to us, "He thinks I think he is very young isit????!!!!" HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Then she also keeps spying on the science dept. Cos she is in the humanities dept. (Geography) As there are so many weird male teachers there. Like: 1) Mr Francis Soo (weird nerdy name) 2) Mr Lim Lee (limply) Humanities dept also has weird teachers: 1) Mr Melvin Seow (and his hand gestures...UGH!) 2) Mr Malcom Tan (what kind of a name is that? And his nomads and ambassadors) 3) Mr Tan Wee Boon (and his reservice) Eew... She also said the crying technique will work on any male teacher except... Mr Ong... At first we thought why? I thought he's very nice de? Then Mrs Choong said if you cry.. He will cry with you~! OMG Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Imagining Mr Ong crying.. *crying tears of laughter* Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|