<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Sunday, September 20, 2009

Back to top
5:06 PM
So I am blogging again.
Haha.
Erm,
Ya.
So.
<......................................>
<......................................>
I don't know why I am typing this random stuff.
Erm...
I like Super Junior?
Eunhyukkie best?
???!!!!!!!!
I am not sure.
I feel weird.
Like something big is going to happen to me.
Something good.
Something related to Kpop.
I dreamed of 려욱 last night.
I dreamed that he spoke to me.
In 영어?????!!!!!!!
Mm.
He said something about 이혁재.
But I don't remember.
Why am I being so random?

I my mind,
I realized.
That I can't just follow my life's routine.
Going to school on weekdays,
Working on weekends,
Going out with friends during the hols,
Being boring.
I need to do something different.
And I discovered it.
But.......
I don't think it's that easy.
I was looking through my albums,
And I found this box below the lyric book of SJM.
It said: SM Entertainment Auditions through e-mail.
I know I heard it before.
From Seryoung.
But reading it at the back of my album.
It's different.
Seeing a chance.
That I may take.
But I won't.
Nope.
Not at all.
Why?
Cos I don't think I am up to standard.
And as much as I would love being a 연예인,
I have already decided on which path to take.
It may sound weird from me to some people,
But I want to be a まんが artist when I grow up.
And make people happy.
I realized it when I went to MG.
And met ever-so-hyper Bianca Lai.
Forever-enthu-about-manga Jennifer,
And Weiling,
Who made me proud of my works,
Instead of always hiding them,
Afraid of criticism.
I think God sent me here.
So that I can meet people,
Who can help me realize my dream.
Unknowingly.
I sort-of sense this "ミキ-like" きゃら thing.
Around me.
And I am proud of it.

I finally realized it when I did the thing Weiling told me about.
I forgot the name,
But it's about listening to some random song,
And drawing out what you think.
Weiling said about 10 times,
But when I put my Zen on shuffle and did it,
When my Dad called me for lunch,
I realized that I did 27.
I was so shocked..
But happy.
I did 4 more after lunch.
And I was surprised at how I thought while listening to the songs.
Especially Abracadabra.
I drew this disco-like scene.
I managed to do it like..
Within the time of the song.
(You're supposed to stop when the song finishes.)
Wow.
But it was kind-of rushed.
So.

Anyway,
Update:
I managed to learn raps of 5 songs on Friday.
1) First Express 첫차 - SJT
2) Don't Go Away 나 같은건 없는건가요 - SJT
3) First Snow 첫눈이 와 - SJ
4) Heartbreaker - GD (Not really rap but very fast so counted)
5) Lies 거짓말 - T-ara

And Super Junior-Trot is my favourite sub-group.
^^



Comment | 0 Comment(s)