
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
4:12 PM |
There! Finally able to post properly now. This morning I was in a rush for time, As I only had 15 minutes. As you know, Under the pressure of my brother. Let me tell you something. Maybe, Let me ask you something. Do you know how MUCH I hate homework? Do you? Well you most probably don't, Cos all of you are so hardworking, And nobody in my class slacks at all, And nobody gets this sinking feeling and headache Everytime they try to do homework. Or see it. Except me. So you see? Probably you still don't realise it, But I'm very stressed. Typing right now reminds me of my oral prep. Which is so stupid, And so hard, And SO STUPID. And Ms Ng is so NOT UNDERSTANDING TO US!!!!! I think I am spoiling the keyboard by pressing the keys much too hard. But I am so STRESSED and so UPSET now. Cos I fell asleep. When I am supposed to be doing my homework. And finishing it by today. Sorry for complaining so much, But typing all this makes me feel more agitated, So I should stop. Sheesh. Now since I have a lot money, (heh) I think I have spent about $200 In Comics Connection. Buying Suju and DBSK stuff. And small presents for Bianca. I'm planning to buy a BOF poster for Lois. Yeah, Maybe I should. ^^ AWW now everybody is gonna say I'm wasting money. I don't care worr~~ Harumph! XD Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|