
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
1:11 PM |
YAY WE CAN CHOOSE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE CAN CHOOSE OUR ROOM MATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN BEIJING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TWIN-SHARING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIANCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh gawd... Valerie Wong Wenyi what are you doing man?? Telling the whole world you want your room mate to be Bianca Lai. It's true wad~!! T.T I can't wait for the Beijing trip. I hope I can sit with Bianca on the plane too. SQ!!!!!!!!!! Then can play games and listen to music and watch MOVIES!!!!! I want to see the movies available on the plane... Most likely I have watched it before... But never mind. It rockzzzzzz too!!!! I must remember to re-link Vernice's bloggie... I love it it's so cute~!! Anyway yah I also have to do the MDD Fashion Show thingie. Too bad Vern doesn't play anymore, But having Bianca and her 7 accounts are more than enough. I only have 4 that I'm using. I threw the rest away to ROT. Ok that sounded harsh, but yah. The truth hurts. Sorry, my other accounts. Not only Bianca, I also have a lot of Kpop lovers and Anime lovers as friends too. Most are Super Junior. I also met this G-Dragon fan too. She was passing notes to me, Fangirling GD. It's good to hear it. She's from somewhere like Indonesia btw. So. Ming is back from Thailand. You know, my YouTube friend.. And I can't comment on her hi-5. Cos I don't have an account. And I don't want to start one. I'm a very happy person today. Oh today we had English exams x2. Cos I had 2 lah duhh... Anyway there was at least 45 minutes of free time, So we used the extra pieces of fulscap to draw manga, And someone actually folded theirs!!! LOL cool. Anyway don't know what books to borrow... I want to borrow like 3 books, But there is nothing interesting in the library right now. I'm gonna watch Rosario+Vampire now... And read manga... And watch MVs... ^__^ Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|