
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
8:35 PM |
Did you know I almost fell out with Bianca today? At least I thought so~~ Bianca was too busy talking about Skip-Beat with the others to care. Only Jennifer came to talk to me. I felt like bringing this up After reading Jill's post. Why is it that something bad must happen before Someone finally realizes something?? 태은 동생아... 울지말아요~~ 괜찮아... 정말! I'm sure 수연 will come back... Anyway, I also must say this. I don't care what others think about me. After I say this. But I have to. Sometimes, I feel like strangling Lois Lai. Just for putting her arm around Bianca. I find myself too possessive, Too much... I crossed the line. But it's true. I just feel it. So, Most of the time I just walk away. So that I won't see it. So I can smile. Every morning it's the same. It's better when there's Chapel. I don't have to think about it. Just worship~~ I pray about this matter every night. Hoping I will change. But I can't. Maybe I just have to accept it. I'm wrong to think like that. *tries to clear head* *unsuccessful* Sometimes, I try to drown myself in loud music. But I can't get it over. I am also badly losing sleep. Over this. And EOYs are coming. Now Bianca may not be going to Beijing. I'm not going too... If she's not. Please forgive me... You guys... Lois, Bianca, Jennifer... Especially Lois. I hope you realize this is stupid. I am stupid. From now onwards, I don't want to hide my real feelings. With a perpetual smile. Anymore. Only if I am REALLY happy. Like in Mrs Chong's lessons... ... Sorry. Sorry Weiling too. For making you so concerned if I'm really ok. Yes, I am. I'm just not smiling anymore. Thank you, God. For making me realize. Amen. Cheers~!! Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|