
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
4:24 PM |
Finally got my tagbox in working order again. So anyway, I want to start writing fanfics too~~ After reading Jill's. Come on~!! But I nedd someone to explain in detail to me what fanfics are. Are they fan fiction or something? Just guessing randomly. So yeah. I want to know more about fanfics. Also. Currently I am not watching anime or reading manga. Well, I am rewatching Vampire Knight anime and Shugo Chara Doki anime. Actually I haven't watched Shugo Chara Doki anime before, So I think I am doing something. I wan to watch Rosario, But I just can't find the motivation. Currently, I am infatuated by Vampire Knight. I found the fanbook on eBay yesterday, And asked my Dad to help me bid for it. I hope I win.... But I'm paying the damage. It started at S$10++ So we bid S$10.50... lol And I am saving money. But I think I have enough for the time-being. S$78++ And I am on a spending splurge on Manga. Especially my broither won a S$80 voucher in Kinokuniya. I am going to spend it all on Vampire Knight manga. And Shugo Chara if there is any money left over. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH Read this Bianca. My Dad is not even against me bidding the SM Town 2006 Summer Edition on eBay.. There is EVERYTHING on eBay. I love it~!! But yeah.... It's too much sometimes... All the time... I am so sorry Jennifer. Haven't visited your blog in forever. Have you restarted blogging again???? I hope so. Bleagh my tiring life. I got my results today. For my Maths, English and Chinese. They are all crap I tell you... Tomorrow is History, Geography and Life Science. I think there will be a guillotine waiting for me tomorrow. To chop moi head off for baaaaaaaaaaad results. And Thursday is Chem and Lit. I am sooooooo dreading Lit I can tell you..... Nevermind. Bleagh my life again. Bleagh. Praying for all my life now with Tanya these days... Both so nervous. I tell you something. I don't care about my results. As long as I get better than Lois and Bianca. Which is impossible cos I suck. Bianca would just say lol to this. She can just stop saying lol, And spend more time with me. She's always going off with Lois now.... So irritating. Anyway bleagh them. I don't need exam results for my manga drawing. Except compo. For my plot... I still haven't come up with the end part, So I can't draw. And my characters are not ready yet. Their full personality. And I haven't been loading songs in a long time. Crap. Nevermind. I already have most of them anyway. I. Love. Weiling's. Drawings. ~~~ Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|