
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
8:21 PM |
Heyy~~ Blogging again.. EXAMS ARE OVER~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AM. SO. EXCITED. Tomorrow, other than the failing ladder of information, I am gonna do the MGS Crest collage with Bianca at my place. Just now was the worst time ever!!!!!!!! Lois went home only at 7:30pm, But the whole thing was a failure as the thing won't bend!!!!!!! Half of the thing was made of staples and tape. And throughout the whole thing, We were talking about how tape saved us, And how amazingly clever the person who invented tape was. We used 5 and a half rolls of tape. In cludign the double-sided tape. But it was till a huge Disaster with a capital D. And so we resorted to using staples. Then it got too much strain, So half of it tore. And we used more tape. Stupid DNA. I hope tomorrow's collage will be much better. One. More. Thing. I hope Bacterium - oops Bianca - will have many many magazines. Cos the whole Crest will be like, 30cm to 40cm long, so. I am currently so stressed even though it's after the exams. Why did Lois come up with something so impossible???? Anyway the process was fun. When I reached my house, Bianca said that it's so nice and brings back fond memories Cos her friend lives here. Anyway, it was better when I brought her to Cheers. She was like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then she said if her condo had this, she would go down. EVERYDAY. I bet she would be good friends with the cashier. HAHA lol... XD Anyway as I said, Exams are over and I can do anything I want. Yay~!! Yunho oppa~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 사랑해~!! 뽀뽀!!! <333333333333 Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|