<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Monday, October 12, 2009

Back to top
8:16 PM
Just now I watched that thing Weiling introduced me.
I Like Your Hair by Scotty Vanity.
So weird..but funny!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
It goes something like,

"Hey there.
I like your hair.
Who does your hair?
I wanna go there."

I was like...laughing my head off....
Pshyeah~!!
LOL
You should watch it..
But the end part a bit boring cos they repeat.
HAHAHAssssssssssssss

So anyway,
Not progressing very far with
Heading to the Ground.
bad bad bad
I only watched the first 3 episodes..
Which sounds like very little,
But actually it's like,
18 different parts...
And I'm balancing Rosario too...
But I stopped.
DUH
Exams...
Just 2 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hurry up.
Today's Geography paper was lovely.
But the History paper was horrible.
H.O.R.R.I.B.L.E.
But yeah.
Not digressing here.

Interested in the girl group Tae-eun formed.
Cool idea, actually.
Wanna see them in action.
Catch their "debut performance"~~
Hyejung should join. As Sooyeon.
But as Hyejung also can wadd...
Nothing wrong. But I don't know.
What. Ever.
But still interested. Wow~!!

Haven't blogged in a long time mann...
Cannot visit Vern's blog.
Cos Parental Controls blocked it.
Is it very bad?
Only managed to visit it once in school library.
Nice wadd... Sweet and nice.
But maybe she changed it, I donch know.
Anyway, trying again today...


I was trying to find Ryeowook pictures when I found info instead.
33 facts about Ryeowook on Facebook.
The most intriguing ones (to me):
-Ryeowook was chubby when he was young (weighe 80kg and lost 25kg)
-He has a mole on his right cheek (prominent with no makeup)
-His favourite TV series is Prison Break (like Carolyn Goh)
-He loves to watch Winnie the Pooh
-Mother figure of the group (extremely exaggerated shocked chibi on my face)
-He's no.1 fan of SNSD
-He is the 5th member of SES fanclub (Bada's group)(Ohh I like her voice too!!)
-He wears silk pyjamas
-There was once when Ryeowook and Sungmin went to Kangin's radio show. Everyone was chatting happily expect for him. Sungmin felt it immediately and asked him,"WHY ARE YOU SO QUIET?HAVE YOU DONE SOMETHING WRONG?" He replied sadly that he thought today's live was open to viewers, so he styled his hair and makeup but ,unfortunately, today they are not going to open to allow viewers to see.When everyone heard it,they laughed so hard until they almost cried.
HAHAHAHA


Comment | 0 Comment(s)