
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
10:38 PM |
Ok. I just found out the names of the actors in Heading to the Ground. Let's Go~!! Jung Yun Ho as Cha Bong Goon Go A Ra as Kang Hae Bin Lee Yoon Ji as Oh Yeon Yi Lee Sang Yoon as Jang Seung Woo I couldn't find anyone else. But it's this great drama so watch it~!! It's an order......XP Anyway also learnt a few raps. 1) I Hope by FT Island 2) Good Luck!! by SJH 3) Sunny by SJH 4) Lies (Ballad Vers) by T-ara Also I finally finished Heartquake by Suju feat. Yunho + Micky I already learnt the main part long ago, But I'd always dragged the part where the chorus is sang And the rap lyrics are half covered. Since I bought the album, I knew it would be much easier, But I always was too lazy to take it out.... But finally I did it.... In 10 minutes... Heh... That's the time it takes for a pro. rapper like moi... No lahhs... I sound much too girly. But now that I base my voice on Amber and Yubin a bit, And Taecyeon from 2PM, I found out that my voice actually became lower. Only when I'm rapping, duuh And that's a good thing. Though it's bad for my throat.. But who cares?? I don't~~ Bleagh...^__^ Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|