<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Thursday, October 15, 2009

Back to top
8:01 PM
You know something?
Today wasn't so bad after all.
Actually it could have been much better, but whatever.
This morning,
When Bianca came over to my house,
We had to go to Bukit Timah Plaza to buy paper.
Cos it was the nearest Popular to my house.
Then I led Bianca to Bukit Timah Shopping Centre instead.
Then we had to take Bus 173 to Bukit Timah Plaza.
We took bus 3 times,
Once was when we went the wrong way and had to take the other bus.
On the other side.
So anyway,
We managed to buy paper at Popular.
But we went too early and stayed at KFC for about 45 minutes,
Where Bianca went bankrupt.
lol
So,
Yeah we saw Bern at the Popular.
Grace and Charis also went there,
But they only went at 12++,
So we did not see them.
Then we were like busy cutting squares out of the paper.
1.5cm one side.
But we found out that we bought too many pieces of paper.
We bought 8, when we only needed 2 sheets.
Then I had a hard time drawing the "wheat" at the side of the MG Crest.
Later I found out from Grace that they were heart-shapes.
Still looks like wheat to me.

We went to school at 2pm.
Bianca had to go at 3pm,
So I stayed and glued the thing until 3:30pm.
I left it in class.
I have to go back tomorrow to put it up.
And put a copy of the proposal in Mr Ong's pigeon hole.
I wish pours was as easy as Grace's.
It was finished in 5 hrs.
In the end we did not install Lois' DNA.
Cos it wouldn't stand,
And the reinforcements sucked.
Real bad.
Not only that,
I didb't have the proposal with me,
Cos it's with Lois and she's GROUNDED.
WTH~~~

So anyway,
When I went home I collapsed.
Cos I was too hungry and tired.
I just woke back up.
In time for my computer time,
Luckily.
I am going to eat my dinner.
I am still so tired.
I don't want to go to school tomorrow.
THIS. SUCKS.
Ok?????
We are supposed to relax during marking day.
And what are we doing??????
Mr Ong's freaking homework!!!
And I thought he was a nice person.
Yeah, he is VERY nice.......
>>>>>>>>:<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
야~!!!!!!!!!!!!!
무슨 일이야????!!!!!!!!
그 project 는 뭐라고요????!!!!!!
선생님!!!!!!!!!!
난 정말 싫었어!!!!!!
야~!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Comment | 0 Comment(s)