<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Sunday, October 25, 2009

Back to top
10:47 AM
Sorry for not posting in my blog for such a long time.
Concentrating on my manga and my fanfics.
Working on my fourth (or third-?) chapter now for my fanfics.
I initially wanted Hyung Eun and Eunhyuk to end up together,
Like a surprising end or something,
But now I realized that the plot for would-be chapters 5 & 6 make it impossible.
So I decided on something else.

I'm glad you'all like my new tagbox colours, by the way.

For my manga,
I was planning to do it something like Meru Puri,
So I was really excited when I found out it was similar,
And could work my ideas based on it.
For those who don't know,
Meru Puri is many guys (about 5 or 6) after one girl.
Poor girl, don't you think??
Yeah, mine's like that.
But put in Ancient China, with sorcery.
Solace Academy is no more, people~!!
Cos I find it too complicated,
So I am just doing the norm.
Characters and personality still the same...
I like Tsukibusa Hyon best, in case you don't know.
Haha.
Cos I drew him coolest, so I gave him a cool name.
In case you don't know,
Hyon is one of the guys in my manga.
I'm still deciding on the plot.
Whether to amke it serious, or comedy.
I've come up with plots for both,
Only rough drafts.
I think I need to find an editor.
lol
I think I'm sounding too serious.
I think I'd better go with the serious plot then.
Ok it's set.

Please note that what I wrote above is what I'm thinking in my mind right now.
Impromptu.
So please forgive my suddeness.
I also want to make up a new world, if it's possible.
Meaning not too hard.
To come up with kings and queens and evil eunachs.
Oops.
Haha.



Comment | 0 Comment(s)