
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
4:21 PM |
Watching Pops In Seoul on TV now. It's playing Norazo's Mackeral MV. Weird rockers. But I like all their songs..=) Today at the fun fair I dedicated Hope by FT Island To Jennifer Soo who was sick at home today. They were playing so many Korean songs. And in class while playing Speed, I was singing along very loudly, And Grace and Lois said I became like Charis. Exactly like her. When they announced a song that they were gonna play, If it's Korean, Or some English one I know, I would start cheering super crazily, like Whoo! Whoo! I was glad today I completed my mission mahs. Dedicating a song to Jenn. I hope she's alright. =D In the process of next chapter for FanFics. My tagbox is back, Vern. You can tafg on my blog now. Dunnid go Jill's. ^__^ Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|