<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Thursday, November 19, 2009

Back to top
9:11 AM
Eh.
Excuse me Vernice Lim Si Wei,
But Part Five is NOT a cliff hanger!!!
It is NOT!
I know because I purposely made it like that
So that you will not be so nervous all the time...
=.=
And so that you won't ask me to update faster.
So I can take my time for the Grand Finale~~
Yah I went and checked the ending.
It is NOT cliff hanger aiyoh-yoh...

Nevermind.
I did say I was gonna continue it right???
I will.
So give me ummmn.......
Errr..........
Around 2 more weeks days???
Only?
Can or not?

You know the number of view on my wordpress?
Yah.
The highest I ever got was 60 (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
And I've been trying to beat that ever since it happened.
Which was on 05/11/09.
The day before I left for BJ.
WOWIIEEEE~!!!!!
So yeah, been trying to beat it.
But so far the highest only been 12,
Which was yesterday.
And one person who found my FanFics,
Searched: Hyoyeon FanFic.
How weird is that???!!!
I don't even have SNSD in my Fic!!!

Anyway,
I don't know why I like SHINee so much now...
They're so cool and cute and funny haha...
Last time (sorry to all die hard SHINee fans)
I thought that they were all lame except for JongHyun and Minho.
But much more Jonghyun.
I thought Taemin and Key were ugly
(Key's blonde hair made him look like a zombie sorry to say)
And Onyu/Onew just has a weird name.
But now...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I like them all.
But I like Minho less.
Dunno why.
Anyway I still like Jonghyun best yay!!
Haha.....=.=ll


Comment | 0 Comment(s)