
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
9:20 PM |
Hi hi hi. I'm finally back from Beijing. Mixed feelings, though. I wanna go back because I want to do my Fics and Blog and everything, But I wanna stay and do more hunts with Claudine and Kathleen. They were both SOOOO SUPER fun~~~ And funny. Especially Kathleen. Haha. Tell you about the trip at a later date... Timing's bad now, you see. And the camera cable thing won't work. So yeah. I wanted to show you Bianca's unglam shots, And Eun Jae camwhoring.... HAHAHAHAHA Eun Jae is my new soft-toy dog, btw. =))) Jill, I like the new FanFic. And the ending to the first one. The new one. It's surprisingly good, Even though it's like, 3rd person pov??? Yeah anyway, It rocks. The ending. Some sort of a liu bai hahaha Laoshi will be so pleased Mwahahaha ;))) Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|