
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
11:36 AM |
I can't believe I forgot to tell you about my CDs. I wrote in FB that I bought 9, But on that day, As I was still in China, I went and bought 3 more. So now I have 12. But I'm planning to give away one DBSK one, So I'll have 11. And I already have 4 SJ ones at home, So that means I have 15. Wow. That's a lot. For my standards. I'll tell you what they are. Not in any order whatsoever. 1) Super Junior M Super Girl 2) Super Junior Sorry Sorry (diff. album art) 3) Super Junior H Cooking? Cooking! (CD + DVD) 4) SNSD Girls' Generation (1st Album) 5) SNSD Gee 6) SNSD Genie 7) SHINee Romeo 8) DBSK Mirotic (CD + DVD) 9) DBSK Tri-angle (CD + VCD) 10) DBSK O-正反合 (CD + DVD) 11) DBSK (random Japanese Album which I don't know.) 12) Taylor Swift Fearless 13) Lady GaGa The Fame The 4 that I already have: 1) Super Junior 2nd Album (CD + DVD) 2) Super Junior Sorry Sorry (diff. album art from top) 3) Super Junior M Me(迷) 4) Super Junior Super Show Concert Album Yeah I know. All Super Junior. Hahahaha. But now I have variety in my albums. I like. *says bye and goes to write her Fics* Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|