
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
5:34 PM |
I changed the tagbox colours only because I was bored. I didn't know what colours to use, So I just anyhow mix the colours up. Maybe next time I'll go for more earthy colours, So that it soothes the eye, Not hurts it. When it sees bright colours, Like this one hahahahaha. Let's talk about Death Note. I borrowed the last few volumes from JRL. And I loved it. Am watching the anime currently as well. If you ask me to read manga, I have to have the real thing, I realized. Reading it online is just to painfully boring. Dunno why. Anyway AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Light Yagami died.... Stupid Ryuk... But it's not really Ryuk's fault. Light was already bleeding to death, And Ryuk had to write down his name, So what the heck, he just did it. And Light was so undignified in his last moments. Like Captain Slow getting out of his Ford on in a thin tunnel to help Hamster. He crawled out hahahaha...XD Ayah you won't get it unless you watch Top Gear lahh... Anyway Light Yagami was scared of Death. Yeah I know and he's been killing people with his Death Note. I know. That sucks. Light.... I can't imagine Fujiwara Tatsuya acting dying like that. Like the manga. Tatsuya is the actor of Light in DN movie. And Ken'ichi is so cool too. Even though he is L and is trying to catch Kira (Light). I must admit Near is quite smart, Considering he's just a kid. Even I couldn't understand until I read it more carefully again. But I don't like Near, though. Hmph. I really want to buy the DVDs of DN. There are like, 3. I only watched the first one, And didn't even finish it.... And I want to watch the other films Tatsuya acts in, And TV Dramas. Which are ALOT. To see. He's supposed to be super good. And 2 cm taller than Eunhyuk whoa. He can't speak English, but is trying to. Irony from DN's Light. Haha. Fujiwara Tatsuya (top) Matsuyama Kenichi (below) Kenichi acts as L, obvious from the picture. Yay like him to. Tatsuya looks younger, but he's older. Actually, Kenichi does look like Kyuhyun of Suju. Not this picture lahh, maybe this also, But others is very clear. But only I think about 30%. Which is alot already. =DDD Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|