
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
3:36 PM |
I don't feel like updating right now. Too busy with rushing my FanFics. For Vernice. But I'm planning to go much slower in the next chapter. Where more things are happening. But I'll have to come up with the details. So hard...whew. The latest chapter, Part Three, Is a little embarrassing, I think. Cos I put a kiss scene inside. Which I didn't know how to do, So I think it came out wrong. And weird. And uncomfortable. But I don't care. It's part of the essence of the story wad. I think. Haha. I enjoy writing my FanFics. Even though Hidden Personalities is not ending soon, I've started coming up with a new story line. Involving Super Junior as well, But not so much Eunhyuk. I decided to make Ryeowook and Yesung as the main characters. Based a microscopic bit on Meru Puri. Yeah. That's all. It's still only a rough draft anyway. I don't know whether I'll even decide to write it or not. So yeah. Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|