
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
8:12 AM |
I don't know why no one is tagging... T_T I live on taggs you know! To keep in touch, mostly. I want to show you Eun Jae chamwhoring hahaha That's not all, But I only chose the best... =) Super cute right? Cuter than Bianca's Ryeo Sung. I named him Eun Jae cos, Eun from Eunhyuk, Jae from Hyuk Jae. So same person, but v. innovative. Ryeo Sung is, Ryeo from Ryeowook, Sung from Yesung. So 2 people, more precious. But she went and lost it. Under the seat in front of her. In the plane home. So careless. Anyway this is my group. In China. You know, groupings. From left: Me, Bianca, Charis, Isabella, Jennifer. Charis looks much better with her hair tied up, seriously. Jennifer too. Isabella looks pretty much the same. Bianca and I don't have any extra hair to tie, so. This was taken at the Summer Palace, Where we had to find the exit ourselves. But it was like, super easy. I think. I bunked with Bianca, Isabella with Jennifer, And Charis with Sanjana (another group). Now for the exciting pictures. Our group was finding out ulu logos in China By asking people in Qianmen (High class shops place) When we walked into Semir, a clothes shop. We were asking the guy owner there, When I saw this. Bianca and I were like, Screaming while running around like banshees. Then we confirmed by asking the guy. (Cos they put so much makeup until look diff.) Then we took pictures. I only had time to take those two, Then my group all ran away from the shop, So I paiseh to take more. If you cannot see, The first pic is Zhoumi and Donghae. The second pic is Ryeowook and Kyuhyun. Then we went to many places, And checked out ALL the Semirs. I know. Don't say what you think. And all have, but mostly Hankyung, du-uh. So on the 2nd time we went to Wangfujing (To do last minute shopping =DD) I took another picture. This is of the whole group. If you cannot see, From right: Siwon, Kyuhyun, Hankyung, Ryeowook, Donghae, Henry, Zhoumi. Hahaha. Cool, right? Now is time for the UNGLAM~~~ Mwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Only funny if you know these people. Got back at you! Weiling~~~ More info on China trip next time~!! Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|