
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
4:14 PM |
I found out while watching Heading to the Ground, That there are ppl coming to Singapore. Brown Eyed Girls, T-max, FT Island and others I can't remember. At Fort Canning Park. 12th December, evening. Whenever that is. Anyway tickets are priced at $65!!!!!! So ex!!! That is the cheapest price...>.<* And that's for early-bird tickets, you know! So anyway, Along with my own Manga, I am "mangafying" my FanFics. Everything. Even the details. I also designed the diff. hairstyles for each one. Cos I was sooooo bored. And I also asked my Dad to buy the Electronic Drawing Pad thingie that we used for IT class, To draw y own drawings online. So easier to post on DeviantArt. And it will look much cleaner too. Haha =D But it's like $200++...=.=ll That's what my Dad says. I dunno. Today had a busy day buying all my stuff for the China trip. Everything new. Even jeans. lol Anyway so tired now, But I felt like I had to update my blog... ;) Btw, I'm changing my Blogskin after I post this. So look out. It'll most probably be there once you read this. Unless you're fast. But I think it'll take 30 mins... Cos I won't be able to decide...-.-" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Intimate Note... So embarrassing. I feel embarrassed by him and for him. Hahahahahahaha~~ So cute... Leeteuk and Eunhyuk jjang~!! By the way I went to the Korean restaurant my family usually goes to, The one next to Jeongwon's mom's Lotte Mart, Kim's Family Food, which is super good go there, I realized that now they allow ppl to write on the wall. So I wrote on the wall. In Korean. About liking Suju Eunhyuk and Ryeowook, And about how 2PM is 1:59 without Jay, And how delicious the food is~!! Haha had a good time. And my parents were shocked... =D Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|