<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Sunday, November 22, 2009

Back to top
3:38 PM
I officially hate SM Entertainment now.
They said they were gonna make a male version of SNSD.
But isn't SNSD the female version of Suju?
So that means they're like.....Suju O.O
Oh my God please don't let that happen....
They are so young they don't even look 10 years old.
Even though they are older than us...
Ahh Suju please my Suju....
And this group will replace DBSK as labour slaves
To help SME gain the money they lost from DBSK's lost activities.
SNCJ. I think that's the name of the group.
So Nyeon Chun Jee.
Stupid name. And then that's a severe understatement.
They can go and replace DBSK all they want.
But DBSK can never be replaced.
Same for Super Junior.
They are in a class of their own.
Even better than a BMW M6, Jeremy would say.
Even though I love the M6.
I want to fly to Korea and bash them up.
Stupid SM people (not the trainees and artists and actors etc.)
I suddenly feel like their tomboyish older sister.
Haha.

SME does not make the least amount of sense.
Male version of a female version of a boy band.
Isn't that the boy band???!
I have to emphasize.
Boy bands in SME are suffering.
And they want to start a new one.
Somehow I also pity the 9 boys of SNCJ.

And the seond FanFic is confirmed!!!!!
Yay!!!!!
Not telling you what it is about,
Just to say that there are no outside members.
Meaning no SaFire (fictional people)
And I know I know....
Who is in it?
Just Suju.
No one else.
Most probably not even the whole of Suju.
Just a select few.


Comment | 0 Comment(s)