<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Back to top
9:23 AM
I think my FanFics are becoming too much.
Don't you think so too?
Haha.
But I enjoy writing them, though.
And I hope you like them.
If not, then I'll stop. T_T
And I'm sick of coming up with Chapter titles.
After I read what I typed down,
I always don't know what to write for the title,
Cos I think I'm writing too many things in one Chapter.
I thought maybe just stick to Chapter 1, Chapter 2 etc.
But I've already come up with, like, 4?
So whatever.
Doesn't hurt to think, right?
And I've finally come up with an ending.
And I'm really proud of it.
Just you wait and see..
^.~*

For my FanFics,
You know the group of
Ju Hyeon, Hyung Eun, Eun Hye, Soo Yeon and Ji Won?
I named them SaFire.
Don't know why I just thought of it suddenly.
Then I decided to come up with meanings for the group name.
And I was surprised.
Then after a while,
I decided to change it to 5aFire.
But somehow it didn't look right.
So I changed it back.
"5aFire" because there are 5 sapphires - jewels, right?
But whatever. Not important.
So the rest of the meanings are.
Ok I don't know how to explain.
You just know, but don't know how to put it into words.
Know what I mean?
Anyway, it means.
Sapphires are blue, and they are jewels.
SaFire because blue fire is hotter than orange fire.
So yeah. Picked that up from Chem, btw.
Haha Mrs Lim, your lessons are useful...
In a way.

Going to Lot1 with Bianca later.
Then collect my jeans that I sent for alteration,
Then go to the library,
And borrow 6 more volumes.
The Chronicles of the Cursed Sword.
I love it.
but there are like, 20++ volumes,
And I want to quickly see what happens.
On Saturday I borrowed, erm,
6 volumes. 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14.
I finished it on Sunday.
Was supposed to go library yesterday,
But today was more convenient.
So. Very tense.
That means today I can borrow until 20.
Though I think there are 30++, too.
Never checked.
But it occupies like,
2 whole rows of the shelf.
I found it by randomness, anyway.
Didn't know what to borrow,
So went to the comics section.

Signing off~

PS: f(x)'s new album is coming out on the 9th.
Of November.
It's called Chu~~(츄~~)
Don't know why.

PPS: BEG's new song SIGN. Repackaged into a mini-album.
With Abracadabra too. But sick of it.


Comment | 0 Comment(s)