
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
5:55 PM |
I was reading through my previous posts, In this blog. And I realized I was soo childish. And other people read my childishness, And tagged on it. Maybe when I read this in the future, I would find it childish too. Much??!! I dunno. Anyway I can't watch Death Note anime. I only can read manga. Cos there is something wrong with the sound Of this Which totally Ugh... My Death Note..... My Yagami Light..... Aaaahhhhhhh........ But there's still the manga. Which is Shoujo (!). I thought it would be Shounen. And the Light in the manga and anime, Looks 99.99% like the Light in the movie. Seriously. Go watch the movie and read the manga. You'll be surprised. I realized I only have the patience to read manga When I have watched the anime, Or know the story line already. Meaning to read it again. But yeah. Still shows I hate reading manga. Just looking at the words make me tired haha. See the resemblance?? ^__^ ![]() Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|