<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Monday, November 23, 2009

Back to top
5:19 PM
Let me tell you something.
Ever since I knew Super Junior,
More specifically Eunhyuk,
I've been trying to rap like him.
And.
Ever since I knew SNSD,
More specifically Taeyeon,
I've been trying to sing like her.

Which brings up the subject of singing.
One opinion.
I think SNSD songs are too high.
Like, notes.
You know I bought the SNSD albums, right?
And I like singing along,
Although it may not seem very much like me.
But yeah.
Girl's songs also interest me,
In case you are not aware.
And I like to sing.
(Please don't laugh your head off. I'm begging you.)
I admire them for being able to reach those high motes.
Especially Taeyeon and Jessica.
Whoo!
Yeah.
I tried, and ended up coughing.
Control your laughter.
And then I started to have a runny nose.
Huh?
I know.

Another thing.
Have you always been puzzling over this?
That noses run,
And feet smell.
The Great Exchange.
I've always been thinking about it.
Ever since my brother brought up the issue.
Don't ask me how.
But it was a laugh when I first heard it.

And one more thing.
I'm not sure if you like cars, but I do.
You may have read in my other posts
About me commenting on Top Gear happenings,
And found it a weird intrusion into my topics.
Which are not related at all.
Yeah.
Just don't mind me,
If I suddenly talk about weight to power ratios,
Or a 6.5 litre fuel cylinder or 500 brake horse power,
When we meet up again.
Haha.
Just FYI, My favourite super car is...
Drumroll.........
The Ferrari F430~!!!!
Cos it's fast, practical,
And has a boot. Unlike the Pagani Zonda...
Hahaha.....
And my most hated is Ford GT...
XC
Because of the Rabbit-tooth painting...
Don't know about you,
But it looks like a pair of rabbit teeth to me...
*ugh look on face*
It's shown on Top Gear Series 7 Episode 3 if you're interested.
Though I don't expect it haha...


This helmeted guy/girl is the Stig.
This anonymous human.
It's very irritating just talking to a helmet,
And getting an altered voice for a reply.
Not even sure whether it's human.
Hahaha...
I hope they reveal who the Stig is...
The person who has been stigging every super car on the track..
=)))

Comment | 0 Comment(s)