
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
8:47 AM |
Now I shall continue with the Beijing trip thingie. This is the real Beijing torch. That Hankyung carried~!!!!! =PPP And I held it too... ^__^ The girls are my classmates. From left: Miranda, Jeannette, Hui Min. I just took, cos everyone else was taking. Haha lolz. The Bird's Nest and the Water Cube. Though not really that clear. We couldn't go, Cos we were delayed from the Great Wall. By all the diarrhoea people. Including me..=.=ll So we just took pics. For 5 minutes. Food~!!! China's food doesn't taste so bad, I realized. The food I took pictures of, Are the only ones that weren't oily. I wished I took a picture of the Peking Duck. But it was gone in 1 minute. Flat. 3 minutes, actually, If you count the 2 more plates given. I think that's about all. Go FB if you want to see more... =DDD Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|