
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
11:02 AM |
Ok, I admit. Only yesterday did I really read TE's blog posts. (Soooooooo sorry >.<*) But only because I can only reach it in Malaysia. Where I am now. Where the computers don't have the stupid parental controls. Yeah and I spammed ALOT. I tell you. When TE comes back, Her eyes are gonna be painful reading all that spam. Not counting the comments by other people! Yay? Hahahahaha. TE is so pessimistic. She goes for a mission trip and thinks she's not gonna come back. So she goes out of her way to write a will on her blog. Hmph. You go for a good cause sure will come back de... Remember to buy something for me okay!!! Cos I bought something for you and SY in Beijing. Now I end up writing short form names too. Oops.O.O To Vern vern (haha ^^) Yes I am coming up with another FanFic. Actually I kind of based it on your LJ Fic. Yeah gender bender haha~!! And I'm using RW and YS and SM from SJ. Haha short form is so cool and mysterious muahahahahaha... XDDD Ok that is mad. I think Bianca is right. Everyday I get up and eat the wrong kind of medicine and get crazy... Heheheheheh. But that's me, so it equals not crazy. Which equals normal. Uh-huh. And I agree with Claudia. Drawing is like eating. You have to. Hahaha I agree. Talking about Bianca reminds me of Claudia. Talking about Claudia reminds me of Claire Gan. Which reminds me of some things in my Beijing trip. In the Summer palace, There's this street called Suzhou street (?). Cos the Emperor likes Suzhou so much he made a street called that. And I "The Emperor likes Hahaha then me and Bianca were like, WHERE???!!!! Hahahahahaha. Another thing. Bern wanted to know the dance for Sorry Sorry so she asked Bianca, Who was sitting in front. (I was at the back) Then Bianca "saboed" me and said Val knows the dance. Then Bern made me do it in front of 1G and 1T. And Sanjana was very helpful. She said, "Don't worry Valerie! No one's watching just do it!" Yeah right no one's watching. Misha or Huimin said that. Thanks Sanjana for making it more embarrassing. Ayah never mind. And the worst thing is. Claudine took a video of me doing it. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH But yeah it was over soon enough. And I found out that Claire likes Suju and SNSD. Especially Yesung cos his voice is good and he looks good. Yeah I know yay go Mr Philtrum~!! Hahaha LOL ![]() Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|