
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
9:32 AM |
On allkpop it says that Super Junior may be coming back with EHB season 2... I hope that's the case... I LURBE EHB a lot... But then they insulted Shindong by saying that The other members are very busy, But Shin's body is so big, He can encompass all 13 episodes. This sucks. I read the comments, And some people actually liked that comment! It's even worse than the Elizabeth Chan, Shindong must get liposuction comment! Not that I'm saying Elizabeth said that, Just that one girl was telling her that and she said yah. So it's just as bad. Hey! I like Shindong too, you know... I also saw one thing about Kibum leaving Suju. I mean, all I ever read on allkpop are the rumours... But you know what they said? They said Kibum is freeloading off Suju activities!!!!???? "He can skip all Suju activities and still receive a nice paycheck." Isn't that freeloading? Stupid people... If they don't know how to write properly, They shouldn't even post articles on allkpop... Finally some good news... SNSD will be coming back!! (?) Not sure, though. On January 9th. Mannequin Girls. OR Drop It. Smth like that. The first name is a stupid one. But I don't know... I don't know.... =((( And I read so many things about Amber. 1) Going out with HyunA of 4 minute??!! 2) Wore skirts when she was small...XD 3) Before debut pictures looks like a boy. (So they found out it was not SM's gimmick to draw more attention to f(x)..=DDD) You know even when shooting school uniform and hanbok pictures, Amber always wears the male clothes. Like you know, male hanboks, And boy's school uniform? You know when I frist saw the lAchAtA MV, I mistook Amber for Donghae...=.=ll Then I realized he didn't look like Donghae, So I though he was featuring in the MV, So I asked Vernice who was the guy. Then she was like, What guy? Then i said, In the MV! Vernice, That's a girl lahh! Me, Huh???!!! Vernice, Amber! One of the members! O.O O.o =.=ll /:| See? Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|