<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Back to top
8:17 PM
Just now when I was watching Invincible Youth,
Yuri was doing the yoga thingie right?
Then so i followed the TV/Yuri.
And tried to do everything.
The eagle and the other one.
The eagle one is super hard I tell you!
And the bouncing legs part was funny too...
Yay next week Invinciblr Youth will have SHINee!!!
Minho to be exact.
Cos Taewoo lost the challenge.
He says if he didn't win,
He'll bring SHINee.
But actually I thought it was the whole SHINee..
Including Key~
But then it's Minho...T^T
Ayah still better than nothing.
Oh yah.
I like Minho on Dream Team~!!
He's like... SO cool!!! ^.~*
Doing all those stunt thingies.
Haha.
Especially the latest episode when he was the only one left in the Dream Team,
And emerged as the leader!!!
Whoa I so happy...:0D
He beat all the Jeollabuk-do Team.
Yay~!!!!!!!!!!!!^__^

Let me tell you of embarrassing things.
Ok, this may not be embarrassing to you,
But it is to me.
Highest on the list is.....
My Dad watching Music Bank with me.
You may think ayah lidat only mahh...
I tell you it's like HELL to me..
Especially with all his weird comments~=.=ll
Like once IU came on stage with Marshmallow.
I HATE it when this sort of people come on stage when there's someone else other than me or my brother watching.
UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then my Dad kept commenting on how cute she is..
And making fun of me...
That I watch this sort of stuff on TV.
IU it's all your fault~!!!!>.<*
Ayah no lahh.... Aiyoh my Dad...
I'm only comfortable when there's a ballad.
Whew...
But when I'm watching by myself I always FF the ballad.
Unless I like it.
Talking about ballads,
My Grandma likes Lee Sooyoung.
She says her voice is nice, clothes are nice.
Basically to me it means she's old.
LOL
But I like her song 내 이름 부르지마~
Quite nice, if I may say so.
And December's 사랑 참...
Ayah I like ballads.

You know I hate male singers
Who sing gay songs.
OLD male singers singing gay songs.
Male singers meaning solo.
Not in a group.
Group okay.
But like the 로맨틱 코매디 guy,
Forgot his name..
He looks/sounds/sings so gay-ey...
Eugh can't stand it.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ok let me be random.
Since I am like Jill calls it a 'bias' person,
I'll tell you my favs.
Of each band.
I know I'm random and you can LOL me if you want,
But yeah.
That's me.
Remember my random post???
Yeah.
So.

Super Junior- 은혁 (혁재), 려욱, 예성 (종운) (same..k?)
DBSK- 윤호
SHINee- 키 (기범)
SNSD- 태연/써니 (순규)
f(x)- 빅토리아 (宋茜)
Big Bang- T.O.P
2NE1- 씨엘 (채린)
SS501- 정민
Kara- 니콜/하라
2PM- 택연
2AM- 창민
Secret- 지은
4 Minute- 현아
B2ST- 준형
FT Island- 재진
Jewelry- 은정
U-Kiss- 엘라이(?)
T-ara- 은정
Wonder Girls- 유빈

That's all.
Those that I didn't mention I don't really like.
Or don't have a favourite.
Like BEG. Like as a whole,
But when cut down one by one,
Not really.
Put the names in Korean for more secrecy..(?)
But the groups that I actually like,
Everyone knows cos I put in Eng...
=DDD

Comment | 0 Comment(s)