
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
5:55 PM |
Haha hi I'm in Thailand now... And using my Aunt's computer.. That's why I'm able to blog now.. And when I entered everything was Thai~~ I was like, mong~ (This com cannot type Korean, so) Cos I cannot find the language settings. So anyway, Now I can visit your blogs and everything, And update MY blog and Fics. And everyone will be happy. Haha yeah. No more of *cold wind blows and dead leaves flutter* =DDD I dunno what to do to nurture RW and SM's relationship now. Any help?? Haha no it's my story. I think I can do it. But I don't know how much is enough so I'll do a lot. Hmm... Dunno what to blog about. Ayah bye bye~!! Oh yeah but I won't be able to do much cos, I'll be going to this ulu beach resort. And relax.... I think maybe Tuesday?? Will be the next time I can go on the internet. Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|