
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
8:16 PM |
HIIIIIIIIII! Blogging again after like, forever. So, anyway. Jill's back, I watched New Moon, And all is well!!! I even bought my lychee ice blended with coconut jelly and FINISHED it! First time! Haha lol yeah I know. Weird. Yeah I watched New Moon today. On the day of release!! I watched it with all the BP peeps. Jill, Vern, Natalie, Kaiyuan and Justina. I met Natalie for the second time and Kaiyuan and Justina for the first time. Kaiyuan seemed to me like a crazy (compliment) girl who loves pink. Justina has the perfect class monitress look, But it's totally 200% wrong. Natalie looked familiar, and I finally found out. She looks like Izza!!! I tell you, hell yeah! And Jill looks weird with eyeliner (seriously), And Vern's new hair gave me a heart attack. Almost. But got used to it. So. About New Moon. Haha yeah Rob looks disgusting, as usual. Laut is so cool~~ Haha. He has REAL muscles, unlike Rob. So the movie was VERY lor-sor, Like the book. And Caius (?) looked like cheese to Vern. Ok. Now high time to update my Fics. And check out TE's new one. Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|