<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Back to top
4:21 PM
How do you like my new blogskin??
It's nice, ehh?
Just changed it this morning.
I was looking through the skins trying to find Vern's.
To see the artist,
If she/he made any more.
But then I came across this one,
And "fell in love with it".
Haha I know sounds so corny...
^__^
The only "problem" I have with it is that,
The picture is so small.

To my dear Vernice,
I REALLY wanna go read your fics.
But then you know the stupid Parental Controls thingie.
It's really pissing me off...
I can't even go to my own blog...
I have to PREVIEW it.
Which totally sucks.
And I can't go Jill's blog,
Vern's blog.
Vern's Fics (wordpress)
Jennifer's blog.
Even MY Fics.
When I want to see,
I have to press the 'edit post' thingie.

Ehh no time to be angry.
=DDD

Jennifer!
Let me tell you smth.
You said you don't want me to be a guy right?
So sorry sorry sorry....
Because....
I'VE FOUND NEW INTEREST IN GUNS
Haha yeah I have.
Much harder than cars to understand, though.
But I'm sharing my brother's BIG BOOK OF GUNS.
So I have information I want.
Ok you may think someone brainwashed me.
I've never been interested in these things before.
Only girly(???) things like shoujou manga/anime,
Boy bands, dancing, singing.
Rapping..(that's not girly, so I put it in a diff. line heh.)
But yeah, as I said in my last-last-last-last(?) post.

Talking about rapping,
I dunno what happened to me.
Last time I used o keep printing lyrics from Naver.
Only the rap.
And learn and learn.
The last song I used that for was Good Luck!
Which was like 3(?) months ago.
Now I copy from Music Bank.

Oh yah about SS501.
I was SO confused about Hyunjoong and Hyungjun.
I thought Hyunjoong was Hyungjun.
So I thought HE was the leader.
Then I realized it when they introduced themselves,
The BOF guy started it.
Then i realized that HIS name is Hyunjoong,
And Kibum's older brother is Hyungjun.
AH....
It didn't help when in SGB yesterday,
The SHU-I "nerdy guy" was called Hyungjoong.
It DIDN'T HELP.
I was confused like siao...
But cleared it.

I gave up on trying to learn 2PM's Heartbeat.
Only the chorus part is "danceable".
So now I'm in the middle of Love Like This.
You know talking about MB,
I can't stand this Seo Hyorim.
Song Joongki is not that good either.
The girl acts so cute,
And the guy acts like he has a 7 year-old brain.
Ok that may be exaggerating...
But only a bit..


Comment | 0 Comment(s)