<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Monday, December 21, 2009

Back to top
8:41 PM
I am currently and officially in love with the Chu~<3 dance.
I keep doing and doing it,
And now more often than not,
You'd find me sweating heavily in the big space in my parent's room.
Doing the the Chu~<3 dance in front of the mirror,
With my Zen in my pocket so I can listen and dance along.
You know once I start, I'll do it like,
Three to four times..
I just put my Zen on "Repeat Track",
And dance away!!!
My record is 7 times straight!!!
I danced alone in my room in the middle of the night.
When I couldn't fall asleep.
After that, I just dropped,
And fell asleep before my head touched the pillow.
;)))

I'm starting the Don't Don dance too..
To bad I cannot use the slow-mo thing like Chu~<3,
I just watched the MV..
Just now I was standing up and trying it.
Now I'm sweating like mad.
Still.
After half hour.
Cos I just updated my Fics.
For Super Junior U it's easy.
Cos on YouTube and on Leeteuk's cyworld,
There is a sneak peak of them practicing.
So it's easier than MB.
But I'm not done with either one.

So the only songs I have really finished learning.
From start to end including verses,
Is Chu~<3, Pajama Party, I Want You Back and Into The New World.
By f(x), Super Junior, Secret, SNSD respectively.
Hmm...
Not very many.


Comment | 0 Comment(s)