
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
4:30 PM |
I think this is another post dedicated to you Jenn. And cars hahahahaha. Anyway in answer to your question, Those are my family's cars, But only the model. The colour is different. So I understand if you think, "Why are the colours so ugly?!" Haha anyway, I didn't put it because I had to go. No time, you see. Wanted to explain today. Yeah so the one on top, The Volvo, Is a Volvo S40. The REALLY old 2004 model. Ours is black. It looks much cooler in black yeah. And the one below is the Honda Civic 1.6 litre engine i-vtec. The 2007 model. This and the 2008 model are relatively the same. The changes are so small that you need a microscope to see it =DDD And our Civic is brown (???) No it's not brown but sort of... I dunno... Sand-coloured? A little darker? Ayah it's the very nice brown, The one that looks almost gold. Golden-brown. Ahhh! Maybe. XD Reminds me. There is a new Nissan Skyline in our basement. So our neighbours have a new car. SPORTS car~!! Normally I would go rattling on and on about how good it is, But I know none of you who read my blog. Like cars. Or as much as I do. So I'll change the subject. To...? Ohh let's talk about Kpop. And me. Not really. Anyway... ... .. I HAVE LEARNT THE CHU~ DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yupps i have...=DDD Actually I cannot learn dances, If I watch them like that. I play in slow motion. hahahaha now you know. My hubstation has this function. So I will record MB, Then bookmark the beginning of the song, Then pause it and press fast forward. By doing that, cos you pause it, It "fast-forwards" at half of the normal speed. Which in this case is called slow-motion. Then I follow. Once I think I've got the hang of it, I play in normal speed. I bookmark the beginning cos once the song finishes, I just press the "previous" button, And it will go to the bookmark, So I can slow-mo the song again, Then learn it again. So I keep doing that until I get the hang of it. Oops. Now my "secret to discipline" is let out. Do it slowly. It always-100%-fool-proof works. =D Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|