
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
5:44 PM |
I want to say this. Especially to Jennifer. You don't have to be a guy to like cars. No, I don't like cars. I absolutely LOVE them! They are like my veins! An art I can't live without. Okay, that may be exaggerated a LITTLE. But that about explains my But my love for cars can also be explained this way. Sort of Jennifer's way. My mom's been travelling so many times, So I'm only with my Dad and brother. And I'm close to my Dad. So i get all sorts of influence. But cars are not that bad. Especially when my neighbours get a new car. Then I can "explore" it. Sort of. I always look around and on the inside. To see what it's like. Then I find out what engine it uses, If it's mileage is good, If there's ample leg room at the back, If the boot's got any use at all, It's top speed, It's brake horse-power, And it's gear-shift. Among other more exciting things. Cars rock. Talking about cars, I managed to put the Audi A8 into my Fics. Sungmin's car. But not diesel. A petrol version. More suitable for a car in this time and age. But yeah, Twin-turbo still, and 4.2 litre V8 engine. Which is a sports car. And that, my friends, Is one HUGE engine. I thought of changing it to a normal engine, Like a 1.6 litre V6 engine. Since it's my Fics and not real. But decided to keep it's coolness. Haha. Our cars!!! Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|