
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
4:08 PM |
I'm absolutely tired of explaining the same thing over and over again. Especially when I'm the only one who has this stupid, idiotic problem. It totally sucks. So bad. I'm just wasting my saliva and my strength saying it and typing it out. I am not going to explain this freaking thing ever again. Go and ask another person, Though they'd have most probably forgotten. So too bad. - I don't care if people misunderstand me anymore. I've been misunderstood all my life, and nobody knows. Or even bothers. Because I'm an insignificant little beep in your huge radar. You don't want to waste precious time on me, oh no you don't. You'd much better not want me around at all. Then go tell me. Then I won't bother you. - Stop asking me to come over, Then keep hinting at me to leave, Because I'm an annoying little scab that you wish to peel off soon. I don't want anything to do with you. - But it only happens because people misunderstand me. And keep telling me I don't understand. I don't care. I don't need to understand. About your stuff, anyway. And my truth is for me to know, and for yout to find out. That's that. Now stop bugging me. It's like you accidentally on purpose fall down and get a scar, And now you want it gone. But it's there for the rest of your sad, damned life. And you regret falling down. I hate people like that. If you're one of them, and hate me for hating you, Too bad. - I am so not happy right now, obviously. Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|