<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Back to top
5:36 PM
Kyuhyun was so disappointed at Hankyung's news that he said on his Cyworld

"To go on the right way,
Is the only thing I have in my heart."

He didn't want Hankyung to leave in anger.
He wanted him to progress in gladness of what he is doing..

-

I wasn't planning to update today,
But I have nothing to do, so.

I haven't been blogging much, lately.
My posts have been very short.

But I have been practicing my drawing skills so hard...
I broke 4 pencils,
And bruised my right hand.
Okay... 太过分了吧!
No I don't think so..
Haha actually I have been practicing postures.
Like the different views (bird's eye view etc.),
And diff. postures (sitting down, crossing legs, gripping something etc.)
And I suck.
And my mum's been scolding me about how much paper I'm wasting.
So I stopped for a while,

And practiced my singing and rapping (of course).
Cos my mum keeps telling me I don't know what I want.
I do know what I want,
But yet I don't know.
It's either this or that.
Not telling, but I guess you already know.

I kind of like Emily of Emerald Hill.
Cos it's so weird.
One-woman play. Haha how funky is that?!
But I haven't finished the third page yet.
My life is full of manga now.
Still collecting manga.
Meru Puri, Vampire Knight.
I gave up on Shugo Chara already.
Too expensive.
I want to start Death Note.
Haha =DDD


-


I really like all the Victoria's in my life.
I dunno why...though.
Victoria from f(x),
Victoria my cousin,
Victoria my friend,
Victoria my teacher.
That's very many Victorias.
There's still one more Victoria I know that is not really my friend, though.
From 1T.
I love the name Victoria alot now haha.
And Victoria Song Qian is my fav from f(x)too!!
I like her more than "Donghae" of f(x)~
Krystal calls Victoria "bikssong-unni".
I'm sure it's VICtoria SONG.
And is like a mother to Krystal..
"Our lovely daughter Krystal" haha.

Did I tell you??
My favourite cartoon show now is Grossology.
I like the drawings and the stroyline.
But like the title states, it can be a bit "gross".
With an insect lady,
And a evil man named Boil (his head is really a boil)
It is kind of gross, really.
It's about 2 kids who love gross things,
And they fight the bad guys,
Who try to take over the world using gross methods.
Obviously,
The kids call themselves Grossologists.
Cool, I find it.


This is Boil.
Lance Boil.
Hahahaha gross!!
=P

Comment | 0 Comment(s)