
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
8:11 PM |
No I don't think it was a waste of time. Just now I read through all my old posts and all the old taggs, That I wrote. And I realized that if I talked like that in real life, It would not be me. I mean, It's the way I type, isn't it? Reading through, I thought there was a pervertic nerd behind the blog posts. Nope it's not a LOL thing. My feelings are different according to what I posted. If it's something "emo", Then I raise my eyebrows. I didn't know how I could feel like that. Except the latest post I can still relate to. I mean, I just wrote it today! For the happy posts, I just keep smiling. I don't stop. Until my cheeks hurt. Or until I finish that/those post(s). For the random posts, I just find them really interesting and read them again and again. Until I'm sick of reading them. That usually happens around the first read. I think I have been watching too many British shows. And they're rubbing off on me. Namely, Top Gear. Especially Jeremy Clarkson and Simon Cowell. (Simon's not in TG. He was a star in their reasonably priced car.) And I like the way both speak. But I like James best!! He's in another show called James May's Big Ideas. Ok I admit his ideas are a teeny microscopic bit big. But he's weird and funny. Somehow I like that combination. For entertainment, that is. So I think watching too many episodes and series of Top Geaar has rubbed off viciously on me. That's why I write like that. I think. Yup as you can see I'm not in such a bad mood. Oh yeah when I read my rambling on lame stuff, I feel like deleting it, but damage done. O.ops. - I am going off soon to play with my Game Boy!! But I'll still be logged on to FB. And my Fics (WP). Not that many of you would read this bit immediately, though. - BTW, Am I the only one who thinks she's not gonna be able to wake up in the morning? On 4th Jan?? PS: In case you forgot, which I know you wouldn't, Because we know we are big fans, Friday is Sungminnie-oppa's birthday!!!!!!!!! 1st January. Hoot-hoot!! (I'll try to post a b'day tribute to SM~!!) That's Sungmin. SM Entertainment is SME. And I totally forgot about Xiah's birthday. Sory sorry sorry sorry!!! (I put 4 Sorry's now, happy? *wink*) But I really mean it. Sorry!!! =.=ll Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|