
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
5:48 PM |
Oh shit. This is not happening. Rumour: Eunhyuk, Kangin, Leeteuk, Donghae and Yesung. Are also filing lawsuit against SM. Rumour: SJM will temporarily disband. Rumour: Henry will continue with Zhang Liyin. Shit. Why only SM has so many problems? Next will be SHINee and f(x) who are rookies? Huh? *sigh* SM Fam's breaking apart. This is not happening. This is not happening at all. Cross fingers. - - - If you want to move, move as a group. Though it can be hard. - - - Everything that can possibly happen is happening and even more. - - - I want to ask: What the **** is SM doing wrong??? Now I'm beginning to think that it's the artists fault. Stir up so much trouble for what?? Can't you freaking just settle it outside of court??! SM is just taking more money away. So??? They still need to pay the writers and choreographers and blah blah. And rent for the building? And materials?? No one is using their brains in SM. Including the artists. I'm so disappointed. They just want their money. Unless the contract disallows it, They can go find some other job! Or just work more, dude! *doesn't feel like blaming artists but can't help but say what she thinks* - - - No I am not against SM artists. Or even the managing peeps. I am just against all the fuss. About nothing. - - - If you want me to keep it short, I'll just say this: Just sue Lee SM!!! Okay?! Crap all of this... Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|