<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Friday, December 11, 2009

Back to top
8:18 PM



Ok ok. I may have exaggerated my previous post.
A little bit.
Only 조금이야~
But I love Super Junior so much...
Haha...^^

Watching today's Music Bank,
I want to comment on some things.
Ooh I like Younha's voice so much...
Finally there's a 가수 whose voice is nice.
That I like.
And I like G.O.O.D Luv...
Dunno why but the dance reminds me of eyeballs..
So I call it the "eyeball dance". Haha.
I forgot to say, actually.
In MBLAQ I like 승호.
Yeah...
Btw I like his Luv hair MUCH better than his Oh Yeah! hair.
It looks better on him.
지오 is also cool~
I like his 수염... =P
Haha reminds me of 수연 언니~~
Ahh JoJo!!!!
It's so cute....
And 민호's English is VERY good,
I must admit.
ㅏ됴 ㅣㅐㅐㅏㄴ ㅠㄷㅅㅅㄷㄱ 쟈소 ㄴㅅㄱ먀홋 ㅗ먁 소무 쳐기ㅛ ㅗ먁.
Try and decipher what I'm saying haha.
The weird sentence above.
I like JoJo...
And 에프터 스쿨's 너 때문에 is good too!
Though I prefer last week's clothes..
This week's clothes look nudey...
Ugh I know.
But I'm serious!
Heehee..

I can't get 은혁's 랩 out of 내 mind..
I know I'm mad mixing 2 langs..
I feel very light-hearted and happy now.
I know a lot of people like to visit their cousins,
But I don't. Truthfully, I dread it.
Because I have what Bianca calls an inferiority complex.
I don't even dare to approach my cousins.
I am that shy.
But people who know me very well are not aware.
Of how shy I can be.
Because to people I know,
I'm wild. Like an animal.
Literally. lol yeah.
So I dread going to Thailand tomorrow.
It's actually a family visit.
And I'm gonna meet ancient cousins,
That are twice as old as me...
Ok lah not so bad...
They're all at most 6 years older,
Which is bad enough.
And since they're ang-mor they are very tall.
One is from Germany/South Africa...
Two (siblings) are from Melbourne.
So they're ang mor.
But Auzzie's are nice...
And Nathalie is my age,
But MUCH taller.
Taller than 양덕현.
I think that's his name. DH.
Anyway,
I think 한경's height.
Maybe even 시원's or 창민's.
Serious.

Btw,
I bought my next Meru Puri Volume.
3...
There are 4 in total..
3 down, 1 to go~!!



Comment | 0 Comment(s)