
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
5:02 PM |
So, no one's tagging again. Is it because I haven't updated my Fics for 1 week? Sorry. Really, I mean it. It's just that, I'm not in the mood for writing, So my writing comes out bad. Think that about explains my long break. Normally I update every 2 days, Sometimes everyday. So this may be something bad, I dunno. Wait for it. Patience is a virtue. I think. So actually I decided, To stock up on concert DVDs and such in Thailand. (Not surprising.) And going on FB more, Which I haven't been doing lately. Ugh so many things to take care of. I also realized I haven't been posting on my blog much. Just don't feel like it. Why? Good question. Just lazy, I guess. Not sure, though. Decided to start watching Friday's MB. Cos it makes life more interesting. MB twice a week.. Not really. Friday's one is just... I dunno, 3 weeks faster =.=ll Just saying the first thing that comes to my mind. You know, yeah. Weird, Cos I don't think of much things at all. Haven't much skill in expressing my feelings at all. Apparently. Nowadays life is so boring. And I can't bring myself to do the Chemistry Which comes back to why I said I like Chem in the first place. Nevermind. A day in the life of Valerie is just too mind-boggling. For even yours truly to understand. But now it's a much less complicated routine. Just attending family fun-fairs, Watching Top Gear, Talking cars with my Dad. Which brings up the subject of cars. -The following content, when read, may arise to a serious case of boredom. Reader discretion is advised.- I must say that Top Gear is getting more and more interesting. POWER!!!!! has a good way of using words which are funny, so to speak. And Captain Slow is quite the British man, really. Racing pigeons halfway across the Continent. Why are British people so loony? I ask you. And Hamster is just...well...like a hamster. Literally. I am quite aware that some of you who really insisted on reading this portion, Even though you don't like/know Top Gear, Are regretting this now. So if you want to stop, This is your chance. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Have you gone? - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Maybe I should just stop writing all this lark, So people would start reading this again. As you can see, I'm no tin the best of moods today. Not that I'm in a bad mood or anything, Only... No I am NOT angry, But I feel like swearing on my blog. In Korean. Which would make things a little less worrying. But I guess not. It would just put my blog on a blacklist. I'm writing a LOT of crap. I tell you I hate this. I just don't know what to do!!!!! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hmm...... - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Tell you what, I'll just put pictures. And make people in a happier mood. OMG I am choosing Eunhyuk pics for my blog (You know at the end of posts I always put picture) Then got so many nice EH pics I dunno which one to put so i think will put all. And I think his Sorry Sorry hairstyle is his best hairstyle ever. hmph hahahahahahahaha~! =DDDDDD Hyukjae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Dunno why I'm so happy suddenly *wink*) ![]() Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|