
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
4:01 PM |
Sorry for being "dead" these past few days... And I've been itching to update my Fics, But unfortunately I couldn't use the computer, As my parents were in bad moods all weekend long... =CCC Anyway now I'm back! Gonna update my Fics after posting this, So watch out for it haha~ I hope everybody enjoys reading my Fics. I hope everybody enjoys reading my blog. I hope everybody loves me~~ (Just being random... ^^) - Dunno what to blog about lehhs... blank blank blank mu mu mu mu mu hmm..... Please tagg tagg tagg... My tagbox is like dead now. Dying. Tagg even if you don't know what to tagg about... Aiyoh Val... Nevermind lahhs. I really like my hairstyle. And I also realized I can look good if I wanted to~~ But most of the time I couldn't give a damn. I bet you'll be like, HUH??!! Val doesn't care about her looks??! Nopey nopey nope. Only people who don't know me will say that lahh. Those people who know me well enough will know. But I don't think they will understand... Except maybe Jennifer??? Bianca no, cos she's so "vain". Note the quotation marks. Jill and Vern also. No pun intended, Jennifer. Haha. Am getting bored cum annoyed with Kpop. Not that I stopped liking it, But now the news seems so irritating or dead. Like boring... And the SM news annoys me to no end. Wake me up once this case is over, okay?? Urrgh. And yeah..the new bands are ugly like hell. (don't comment on this) I don't care about the court cases, really. I LOVE SM Ent~!! The artistes... And the writers write such awesome songs... Though I don't know why in my head Yoo Youngjin is some mean old dirty fellow. His voice sounds like that (Sorry2 Answer) But his songs rock. Songs that he writes for other artistes. So. I LOVE YOU SUPER JUNIOR!!!! ESP EUNHYUK, RYEOWOOK, YESUNG AND KYUHYUN!!!! XOXOXOX Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|