
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
8:17 AM |
There's something I have to say before I go. It happened last night. Actually it was a dream. I don't want to be some fortune teller or anything, Only I feel that I have to blog about this. And tell you. The related people. It's not all, though. Ok, this is it. Last night I dreamt that I was at an audition building. I was just standing outside. I don't know how I happened to be there. But I just was. Then suddenly 태은 came out of the building. And said that the company told her they would contact her if they chose her. Ok, I thought. Then a few minutes later 수연 came out. She looked super happy. Then she told me the company told her, You are in. Wow, I thought. But if I remember correctly, 수연's is for acting and 태은's is for singing. Like I said, I don't want to be some fortune teller. It was just a dream last night. And I was woken up by a very paranoid Grandmother, Telling me I would be late for my holiday. But truth is, I really believe it. The dream, of course. It was VERY vivid. When I woke up I believed it was real. And thought, 수연 must be training in Korea now. Then only 5 minutes later I realized it was a dream. Whew, I thought. Anyways, I have to go get ready now. Haha I'll try to buy presents for all of you~!! That is, if I come back... *cold wind blows and dead leaves flutter* Haha =P Upload a cute image of Wookie before I go~ 안녕!!! Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|