<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Thursday, December 10, 2009

Back to top
4:08 PM
Trying to reply taggs for the first time...

-Vern. Yeah the eagle pose is nice~!! But a bit confusing the hands part.

-Vern. It says Parental Controls. Meaning I cannot control it. Only administrator. Which is not me.

-Jenn. I can see my blog thank you very much. I see it by previewing it on the template. Means I can also access the tagboard and post comments. That's how I have been doing it for the past 6 months. FB is not blocked at all, btw. I can go anywhere on FB..^^

-Jenn. Yahh lor so confusing...=.=ll

-Jenn. Yeah thanks for "giving life" to my tag board~!! =DDD

-Grace. Yeah I like this skin too!!! Haha. The font is arial, btw...-.-" Not very unusual. And by previewing the blog I cannot see the title, so I don't know how the title font looks like...:| Yeah I hope it's nice..^__^

-Grace. Thanks for tagging too!! XDDD

-Grace. The Controls don't work like that. They work like this: the system rates the website you want to go to, and if the rating is above the desired range, then I can't access it. Only my parents can change the range. Mine is set at Medium. So all yours are set higher than Medium, so I can't access...=CCC awww.....

-Jennifer. I CAN SEE ALL YOUR TAGGS YOU KNOW......

-Jennifer. Yeah I thought of the 4 "sorry"s thing, and that's why I decided to put 3 instead of 4. Haha backfired on me instead...=P

Continue tagging, guys~!!

COMMENT ON MY FICS!!! I'M DYING TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF IT SO FAR...^__^

Hope it's good, cos this part is the "nurturing relationship" part, so it may be a it boring. Oops... I think I gave away a bit too much info already...

I really want to go to the Christmas party,
But I'm in Thailand.
The timeing is "very good"!
Because on that day I'm COMING BACK from Thailand.
So I just miss.
Wow I have such good luck...
I hope they can change it,
But I know if I don't come also won't change anything,
And I don't wanna trouble other people who already confirmed the date...
*sighs heavily in disappointment*
Haha never mind! =DDD
But if I were going,
I want the theme to be IDOL.
Haha =D
When I saw Bling Bling I thought of SHINee..
XDDD


Comment | 0 Comment(s)