
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
8:04 PM |
Yay I'm back from Thailand. Had a good time thank you very much. Too bad I couldn't use my aunt's com any longer, So Parental Controls is back again!! *sigh* Really want to update my Fics, But I got a blank now. Dunno how to develop ___ ___ further.. I want to sigh and sigh and sigh on my blog. But I guess it's boring. I know I know... Don't need to ask, I know. I did buy CDs, of course. What else would you expect from Valerie going overseas?? I bought 3 CDs. 1) f(x) Chu~<3 2) Super Junior U 3) SHINee Year Of Us WHY DID SUNGMIN SAY HE LOOKS BETTER THAN EUNHYUK????!!!!! I recorded Star Golden Bell. Then the equation X was "I live off my face" Sungmin pressed the buzzer so they asked him "You live off your face? You think you look good?" "Yeah, compared to the rest of Super Junior..." "So who do you think you look better than? Confidently?" "Eunhyuk." ARRGH SUNGMIN-SSHI I DON'T LIKE YOU... YOU INSULTED 우리 EUNHYUKKIE!!!!! T^T T^T T^T OPPA LOOKS BETTER THAN YOU OKAY! HMPH HMPH HMPH Ayah no lahh Sungminnie I still love you =DDD Just don't insult my favourite Suju member anymore kay?? *wondering what Hyukjae thought when he saw that* Yays muakz~ My cousin likes Big Bang and Wondergirls. Her friend likes 2NE1. My cousin likes Super Junior too, you know. Her fav. members are Yesung and Eunhyuk. You see, cousins have same taste~!! Yay! She loves EHB too, Especially the Chilli episode. That's how she came to like Hyukkie. And the breathing underwater episode too... Haha believe it or not, They are my favourite EHB episodes too!!! ^^ 1 2 3 & 한 걸음씩 4 5 6 걸어가요 이렇게 두근대는 맘을... 그댄 아나요~ 7 8 9 게으름 뱅이! Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|