<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Friday, December 11, 2009

Back to top
5:10 PM
You know the angry statement that I just made on FB?
IT'S ALL GONE NOW...
NOW I'M SO HAPPY LIKE FLYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CAN'T EXPLAIN IT!!!!!!!!!!!
MY HEART IS LIKE GONNA BURST OUT!!!!!!!!!

YOU KNOW WHY???????????

COS OF...
SUPER JUNIOR'S SORRY SORRY-ANSWER~!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD
DO YOU KNOW HOW NICE IT SOUNDS??????!!!!!!
IT'S LIKE THE BALLAD VERSION OF SORRY SORRY!!!!!!!
AND THE MV IS SO CLASSY...
LIKE JAMES BOND-ISH!!!!!!!!!!!
OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT THERE'S NO KIBUM IN THE MV
AND THERE'S SOME RANDOM PERSON SINGING IN IT,
IT ROCKZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THAT'S NOT THE BEST PART.

IT HAS A RAP~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO
EUNHYUK AND DONGHAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG OMG OMG
I CANNOT EXPLAIN TO YOU HOW HAPPY I AM NOW...
GO WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO LISTEN TO IT!!!!!!!!!!!
EUNHYUK HAS A LOT OF SHUAI-QI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH AND RYEOWOOK IS SO COOOOOLLLLLL~!!!!!!
TOO BAD THIS IS THE LARGEST FONT....
AAAAHHHHH YESUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!
<<<<<<33333333333 size="4">I was exploring FB,
When I read the mail Jenn sent me...
Then I saw the album slaes,
Then I saw this link called
"Super Junior Sorry Sorry Answered"
Then I clicked it,
AND THE REST IS HISTORY...
I can't tell you how happy I am now...
Now I wanna go FB and tell the WORLD...
*SCREAMS LIKE TOTALLY SIAO*

And I haven't got started on the It's You remix yet...
Whoa girl!!!!!
XDDDDDDDDDDDD
The It's You remix so electronic and funky-like....
WHOAAAA~!!!!!!!
Especially like the "Oh, Oh, Only for you" part~!!!!!
But cannot beat the Sorry Sorry-Answer....
Oooooh did I tell you it sounded so romantic?????
The rap also...
The Sorry sorry-Answer.
Ok now my girly side is coming out....
I'm beginning to be transfixed by the atmosphere of 13 Korean James Bonds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wait.
I am already transfixed!!!!!
*sigh*
Ok I can't stop thinking right now,

"THERE'S A RAP THERE'S A RAP THERE'S A RAP AND EUNHYUK LOOKS SO COOL IN THE MV AND SOUNDS SO ROMANTIC... SORRY SORRY-ANSWER ROCKS ROCKS ROCKS..."


Comment | 0 Comment(s)