<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Monday, January 11, 2010

Back to top
9:37 PM
Ahhh why hasn't Wei Ling sent me the scanned Suju chibi pics yet???!!!
Ayah never mind..
I hope by tomorrow... T^T
I really really want to post the chibi pictures I drew.
Although they're not the same proportion as each other..
Well, it was the first time trying.
I have never religiously drawn anything chibi before in my life.
Maybe it's because it's a Suju thingie.

Actually to tell you something,
I have never been good t anything.
Only because I see that people favour others with abilities and talents more,
So I try to learn.
Like drawing, dancing, singing.
Huh. Last time I used to only draw stick-men.
And I detested drawing,
Because it was so grotesque it would make blind children cry...
But I saw people get more attention if they draw better,
So I tried.. And made it. =D
No I don't think I'm excellent.
Like manga artists and Wei Ling-and-her-chibis,
But I think I can beat Hyunjeong hands down now..
Mwahahahahaha oh gosh I'm so evil.
I think Jill and Vern know which Hyunjeong I'm talking about..
Teeheehee... (Sitting next to Sarah had her traits rubbed off on me.)
And you know my singing skills,
I don't even think you could even discern that I was trying to sing.
Until I told you. But then you would still be doubtful.
To be REALLY really nice, I could go to Kangin's range..
=.=ll. But hah!!!
Actually I didn't wanna to lose out to Jill and Vern,
And then I started comparing myself to Taeyeon.
And Jessica. And Sunny.
Actually it took Jess 7-8 months of training to sing so well.
*wistful look in eyes*
Anyway yeah I also tried to go as low as Kyuhyun/Eunhyuk.
Bleagh... That's nothing. The low part.
And the dancing.
Now I'm comparing myself to Victoria. Of f(x).
I really really really envy her.
And she's soooo pretty somemore.
I give up trying to dance like Eunhyuk.
It's liquid dancing. And popping.
The only girl I know that's good at this is Hyoyeon of SNSD.
And even then she's in a dancing group that specializes in it. So.
So I do dance group thingies. Like f(x).
Actually their dancing is my "role model". Or pillar. Or whatever.
I really really want to dance like them.

I wish I had this kind of attitude towards my studies.
Then I can beat Misha easily. Serious.
But too bad I don't.
I just don't have the same "interest". Or motivation.
Oh well. Seungri dropped out of high school to train for YG.

Now I'm like obsessed over FB.
I guess you can say that.
I've been doing my Notes...
Heh.


Ford GT. Jeremy has one. I'm actually beginning to like it.. O.O

Comment | 0 Comment(s)