
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
6:20 PM |
All my fics are based on my feelings in real life. So now you know what goes on in my mind all day. Depends on what I feel strongest, then write it into a chapter. That relates to my story duhh. Revealed something big, didn't I?? Today one of my Tamil friends asked me to speak a bit of Tamil. Ok that's so random. But I just said "Vanakum" and "Thani". Meaning Hello and Water. Hah. That's like exhausted my Tamil. I don't even know if it's spelt that way heh. But in 2G I'm the only "tri-lingual" one that does not do third lang. *raises hand in regal wave and bows* "My mind is out of control, I just can't take it no more. Tonight I won't let you go!" You know I love you. I really, truly do. If you're reading this, just wanna let you know it's true. Please understand, that I miss you. Stay by my side. Thank you. =) Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|