
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
5:51 PM |
Bodyworlds is the coolest and most disgusting thing I have seen in my life. Full stop. But going with Bianca was fun... No Lois.... *sorry* Anw I realized that MANY MANY Guides like Kpop. A few, Weiling and Amanda, like Jpop. And the rest are scholars. O.O & XDDD at the same time.. Whoo yeah love Guides... I like my patrol, Mynah... ^^ Same as Isabella Wong... And it was the same patrol as my temporary one.. =) Mynah Mynah hwaiting!!! (Too lazy type Korean) Oh yeah talking about Korean, Cos here we have like, 20 Korean scholars, So this group of Korean adults, Dunno who they are, Came and explored the school. Mostly the Primary Section, but yeah. Diao... =| ... ... ... Oh yeah the senior Guides like yaoi... X.x Oh my gawd... YAOI????!!!!! It's like..aiyoh yoh!!!! I'm glad they don't like yuri, though.... O.O Yaoi and Yuri are opposites. Japanese. No not Gwon Yuri of SNSD. Yuri. Meaning girl and girl in Jap. Yaoi is opp, boy and boy... Ah-hem.. +.+ But I still love Guides to the core!!!! B) Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|