
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
8:51 PM |
Erm... Blurb for the fics... Dunno how to write. Hah whenever I write a blog post and my fics, I doubt you agree it's the same person haha... I know I'm very different. I get into the character mode surprisingly easily. ;D So. The blurb. Let me make it sound very exciting and anticipating. XD (Somehow not only Sarah has rubbed off on me. WL too...=.=ll) They only brushed shoulders once a long time ago. But somehow, Valerie couldn't get that mysterious guy out of her head. After finally finding out who he was, She still wasn't sure about meeting him. She was hoping fervently he would attend the dance. And when he did finally appear, things would never be the same again. Is that good enough??? *shrugs* Ayah if not just read it ^^ It'll come to you Vern... ;P *happy smiles* Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|