<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8268414854802523848?origin\x3dhttps://valleysofgeekdom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
"HI THERE ."


VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D


I prom15se to pr♥t3ct because I 13elieve in 10ve.




Tumblr~
Twitter~
LiveJournal~




Quote

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry



Connect

Amanda
Bernadette
Bianca
Carolyn
Claudia
Elaine
Frida
Grace (Blogger Public)
Grace (Tumblr)
Grace (Xanga)
Izza
Jennifer
Jill
Kellie
Kenlynn
Mabbu
Two Groovy Grapes (2G 10)
Seryoung
Super Junior
Tashfia
Vanessa
Vernice



TORCHWOOD






Credits

This layout is humbly brought to you
by Ely aka
♥chocodiiction-lovexoxo*. Background image is taken from fivepointsapart and the icon used is a screencap from Tumblr posts while
the webkit transition codes are from here.
Comment codes from Ami.
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Powered by Blogger.
Kindly do not remove this section, tyvm. Ely♥



Friday, January 22, 2010

Back to top
5:12 PM
I don't think I like you.
Maybe I even hate you, don't want to see you.
Please leave.
This is for your own good.
Got it?
I told you, this is bad.
But you keep saying you like me.
You won't listen to me,
To your heart.
You know why I cried then.
Yet you still held me, comforted me.
I don't need it.
I'm fine by myself.
Actually, I'm sorry.
This is my fault.
You treat me so nicely,
Yet I still can't accept it.
I don't know if I like you or not, so just go.
You say you need me to be by your side,
But I'm not your sister, I can't.
You say you need to see me,
Sure, but not all the time.
You say you like me,
I don't know if that's true.
Even if it is,
I can't accept it, okay?
Receiving sms after sms,
Asking me how I am.
How I'm doing.
That you miss me.
I don't care. I'm serious.
So just go away.
You're wasting your money and time.
Even giving me those Nike shoes,
I love them, but no.
I want to return them to you.
Give up, please.
Do I have to beg you??
I'm sorry.

Comment | 0 Comment(s)