
VALERIE WONG
"Too much of a good thing is a great thing" :D

|
8:27 PM |
I've decided to stop my Fics. Until I become less stressed and busy. And depressed. And ironically, less egoistic. Maybe that's why I'm egoistic. Not my fever. My depression. I'm not officially in one, But I can say unofficially. I fell emo. Oh gawd but I absolutely hate emo people. Even if they have a Arrgh I really can't wait for Sunday!!! I'm going at 6 am with Jennifer!! WHOOOOO *sigh* haha really wanna see Key oppa... And Minho oppa.. And Jonghyun oppa.... I like those three, But somehow I don't really fancy Taemin or Onew. Well, they're boring??? I dunno... Key loves Girl group dances, Minho is on Dream Team, And Jonghyun can sing and is SOOOO charisma!!!! Anyway I am in love with Park Bom's You and I. Cos I like her R&B voice... Actually Minzy also has an R&B voice, Which I am totally into... *You and I together, it just feels so right~* In today's Urban newspaper, Under Manly Musthave's They put the Adidas Obueys(?) as one of them. I know I know they're "Manly" Musthave's. But they're also MY second must have pair of shoes. After -see title of blog-. Yeah. -What you do, what you do, Tell me baby what you do, yeah- Yes, please slowly read through it. Bianca. I like those types of messages. ^^ I put one written in crayon as my wallpaper. Decorated by one and only Wookie~ B) Anime Chibi version of Wookie oppa... Hmm... Yes thank you Jennifer for this picture... =.=ll But cute... ;3 Comment | 0 Comment(s)
|